Wizard lake has lots to do, from golfing, boating and fishing in the summer, to cross country skiing, snowmobiling and ice
fishing in the winter. There are several golf courses nearby. Sylvan Lake and Pigeon Lake are close. The lake has a waterski
club on the south side. On the north side of the lake is the Jubilee Park campground.
- The cabin is rented July-Aug from Sunday to Sunday. For other times of the year this restriction does not apply.
- The cabin is available for rent year round.
- The cabin has two bathrooms and four bedrooms. Bedroom 1 queen bed. Bedroom 2 single bed. Bedroom 3 queen bed. Bedroom 4 has 3 single beds ( bunk beds and a single ). There are also two hideabeds one in the rec room and one in the living room.
- The cabin is fully serviced. There is a holding tank for waste water of 1600 gallons so water usage does need to be conservative.
- The cabin has a tv, dvd, vcr, tape deck, stereo and some board games for entertainment.
- The cabin has a bbq, stove, fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffe pot.
- I provided the bedding, guests will need to provide dish towels, towels, face clothes, etc.
- The well water is drinkable, but I recommend you bring your own drinking water.
- If you book the cabin I can send out directions.
- There are two indoor fireplaces and one outdoor fire pit.
- I have parking for about 6 vehicles on the driveway.
- There is a dock that you can tie your toys up to. The boat house is available for rent at a aditional cost, please contact me for details.
- I have a storage shed that you can use to lock up things like bikes, just bring your own pad lock.